Number and location of D1 (planning permission) conversions in Barnet
Received: 6 March 2020
1. Please provide, for the borough of Barnet a spreadsheet which outlines (separately) for each year between 2015 and 2020, application data for change of use in the class of property to D1 from any other class of use. Please ensure that the following information is supplied in the table for each year (ideally one worksheet tab for each year)
- Application reference
- Address of the property concerned
- Application details / description of development
- Decision date
- Development type
- Proposed use class
- Existing class
- Any other information you deem useful to include.
Please ensure any appeal information is included as well as the outcomes from that appeal.
2. Please also supply any rules, planning guidance or policy as to the number of D1 permitted properties in any given area, especially shop front style properties on a typical high street and any policy which outlines limits to the permitted number of D1 class properties away from retail class (A1, A2 etc).
Whilst I do not think this request is unduly extensive, if you so think it is and are likely to decline this request, please provide the level of data you feel would be acceptable in order not to reject this request, starting with most recent years.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some exempt) - application/pdf - Download