Chipping Barnet Elections Data
Received: 9 March 2020
1) the number of postal votes issued (and how many overseas votes)
2) The number of people who applied for a postal vote
3) How many people were refused a Postal Vote
4) the number of postal votes returned
5) the postal vote turnout percentage calculated from 1) & 2)
6) the number of received postal votes rejected
7) whether the printing, posting and authentication of postal votes was done in house, or outsourced. If outsourced to which company?
8) the total number of deceased removed from the electoral roll from the time the ge2019 was announced till the election date 12/12/2019 by constituency
9) t the total number of people who had moved, removed from the electoral roll from the time the ge2019 was announced till the election date 12/12/2019 by constituency
10) the total number of complaints received by the councils electoral officer
a) people who said they were registered to vote but were unable to vote as they were not listed on the voters roll at the polling station
b) people who said their postal vote arrived too late, or not at all .
Outcome / Documents
- Response (not held) - application/pdf - Download