CPNs, PSPOs, Income and smoking/vaping policy
Received: 20 March 2020
1. Please state the number of Community Protection Notices (CPNs) issued in the year November 2018-October 2019. Please provide the text or subject matter of these CPNs.
2. Please state the number of fines issued for the violation of Public Spaces Protection Orders (PSPOs) in the calendar year 2019 (Jan-Dec 2019).
2b.Please provide details of the offences for which these PSPO fines were issued.
2c. Please state if these fines for PSPO violation were issued by a private company.
2d. If your PSPO provides for dispersal powers, please state the number of orders to disperse issued by council officers.
3. Please state the income raised in 2019 from the renting out of outdoor public spaces (for example, public streets or squares).
4. Please state if your council has a policy of banning smoking and/or vaping in any outdoor public spaces - such as parks, beaches, play areas, town squares, outdoor markets, or car parks. Please give details of any restrictions, and if any penalties apply.
5. Please state if your council bans council employees from smoking and/or vaping during work hours. If so, could you please send me a copy of the policy.