Received: 11 June 2020
In a letter to me dated 27 February 2019, Phillip Hoare (Head of Parking and Infrastructure) said: "The way the PCNs [about which this letter was written] were dealt with ... do demonstrate a lenient cancellations policy in place at the time. We have reviewed our cancellations policy so as to ensure the public purse is protected, and it is highly likely that none of the PCNs cancelled by council staff would be cancelled under current policies."
Please disclose by return of email:
1. The date on which this review of your policy took place.
2. The terms of reference for this review and the identity of the person who commissioned it.
3. The identity of the person or people who conducted this review.
4. The report containing the review's conclusions.
5. The policy prior to the review.
6. The policy after the review.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some exempt) - application/pdf - Download