Received: 8 July 2020
1. How many schools for the educationally subnormal (ESN) were there in your local authority in the '60s and '70s?
2. What were the names and addresses of these ESN schools?
3. What was the general population of these ESN schools and how many of the students who attended these ESN school were of West Indian or African heritage (sometimes called 'Immigrant children') in the '60s and '70s?
4. What was the proportion of black children in ESN schools compared to black children in mainstream schools?
5. Do you have on record the names of the teachers and head teachers that taught at ESN schools in the '60s and '70s?
6. Do you have names of students or notable alumni that attending these ESN schools in the '60s and '70s?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (not held) - application/pdf - Download