Small Business Grant Fund
Received: 13 July 2020
Hi, I'd like to submit a freedom of information request regarding the Small Business Grant Fund that was made available to help businesses during the coronavirus 'lockdown'.
What I'm interested in is for companies whose 'nature of business' (SIC) as listed on Companies House falls under:
* 01700 (Hunting, trapping and related service activities)
* 82990 (Other business support service activities not elsewhere classified)
* 93199 (Other sports activities)
Could you provide a list of:
1. Those that received money from the Small Business Grant Fund between 1 April 2020 and 1 July 2020.
2. How much these companies received.
3. The date the grant money was paid to the company.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download