Managed Service Programme or Provider /Vendor Management System) to manage the temporary workers
Received: 7 August 2020
Dear FOI officer
My organisation, OPRaaS, helps organisations save money through cost and efficiency saving initiatives, and I am interested to see if OPRaaS could help your Local Authority save 5-10% on annual spend on temporary staff, freelancers, contractors and interims in IT, procurement, finance, operations and other 'Off-Payroll' roles.
I should like to request the following information
1. If your organisation uses any temporary labour; how many are working currently across the organisation and what is the annual spend?
2. If you have any framework and technology platform (Managed Service Programme or Provider /Vendor Management System) to manage the temporary workers?
3. Through what government framework has the service been procured and when is it being retendered or up for renewal?
4. Who is the incumbent Managed Service Provider and what Vendor Management System/Shift Scheduling tool is being used?
5. If you use any shift scheduling software e.g. Allocate and when is the licence/contract up for renewal?
6. Who is the relevant point of contact in the organisation responsible for this process for any retendering or renewal?
I should prefer to receive these in electronic format at this email address; however, I am happy to receive them by post if that is more convenient.
If, for any reason, you feel this request is unclear, please do not hesitate to contact me at 07703036821. If you are not the appropriate authority for this request, please let me know as soon as it is convenient.
If the information requested contains sections of confidential information, please blank out or remove these sections, and mark clearly that they have been removed.
Thank you for your help.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download