Electric Vehicle (EV) charging point
Received: 18 August 2020
, I would like you to provide responses to the following questions:
1. What is your current budget for purchasing public EV charging points per annum?
2. What is your current budget for maintaining public EV charging points per annum?
3. What is the cost associated with buying a single public EV charging point? Please include the total, including any OLEV funding.
4. What is the cost associated with maintaining a single public EV charging point per annum? Please include the total, including any OLEV funding.
5. How much government funding for public EV charging points have you received over the last 12 months? Please write '0' if none.
6. What percentage of your annual budget for public EV charging points is funded by the government?
7. How many new public EV charging points do you expect to see installed in your authority between now and end of year 2021? If you don't have a specific number planned, please respond with "no specific number planned"
8. Do you have a plan in place for the installation of more public EV charging points through to 2025? If not, over what period of time do you have a roadmap for? If you don't have a roadmap, please respond with 'we don't have any specific plan in place'.
9. Are you making specific plans for the installation of rapid public EV charging points by 2025? If so, what percentage of new public charging points will be rapid? In this case, 'rapid' means 43Kw or more.
10. Will COVID-19 related spending reduce your budget available for EV charging points in the next 12 months?
To supply this information please can you complete the table in the attached Excel spreadsheet (which contains further information/clarifications) and send it back in Excel Workbook (.xlsx) format.
I appreciate the time that it takes to complete these requests so, if it is not possible to provide the information requested due to the information exceeding the cost of compliance limits identified in Section 12, please provide advice and assistance, under the Section 16 obligations of the Act, as to how I can refine my request.
If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact me via email or phone and I will be happy to clarify what I am asking for, my details are outlined below.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download