Postage and Franking Costs
Received: 14 September 2020
In order to enable us to offer these savings, we are, under the Freedom of Information Act, requesting the following information from you.
1. Your postal spend in 2019 and projected spend for 2020 /2021 on the following - exact costs where possible or if unavailable please provide estimated costs '
* Royal Mail on line services
* Royal Mail Postage Paid Impressions ( PPI )
2. If using a franking system, please specify supplier and model
3. Is the equipment owned or leased through the supplier or 3rd party finance house
4. If the equipment is owned outright - the month, year and cost of purchase plus the annual maintenance and consumable costs
5. If the equipment is leased - the month, year and term of lease plus quarterly / annual costs including maintenance and consumable costs
6. What is the typical decision process within your organisation for mail and postal services ?
7. Who is ultimately responsible for making decisions such as the allocation of contracts for postal equipment and expenditure ?
8. Are you mandated to procure through a framework agreement and if so the name of the framework
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download