Application for a crossover prior to planned works in 43 Berkeley Crescent, EN4 8BS- 13330
Received: 23 September 2020
Despite good weather there are not been much progress in the works. For example, they dug our payment, put some dry concrete mix and have ont worked on the pavement for at least 4 days. Some days they work half days and others not at all. Sometimes on the weekend.
This lead me to ask you:
1. Is this contract properly managed by the Council? .
2. Is it a fixed price contract with penalties for delays?
3. Will you be compensating residents for unnecessary inconvenience?
4. Was the contract competitively tendered to provide value for money for Council taxpayers?
5. When the contract is completed can you email the final account for this contract please.
I also note the paragraph highlighted in yellow above and it seems with the works done so far and similar works in other parts of the Borough during 2020, the revised change in policy has not been followed up? Is this change approved by the Council? If you require photographic evidence, I can supply it.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download