Number of residents in Residential Care
Received: 6 January 2021
1) The total number of people you have in 'live in' care and the number in each of the following client groups: over 65 year old's, dementia, mental health, physical disabilities and learning disabilities. If you have any placement numbers on any other client categories, not listed above please supply these as well?
2) The current placement numbers, average weekly cost, range of weekly costs and names of providers you have providing services on a spot contract basis?
3) The current placement numbers and names of providers you have providing services under any framework or block contracting arrangement? Please provide the average weekly cost, range of weekly costs, any individual annual lot size values and commencement and expiry dates for any current framework and block contracts. Also please provide details of any forthcoming ones?
4) The names, job titles, telephone numbers and email addresses of the responsible Commissioning Managers or Brokerage Officers for these placements?
5) Details of any partnership procurement and contracting arrangements you have with other Local Authorities or CCG's for 'live in' care services?
6) Whether you commission from regulated providers only or introductory ones as well?
7) Any policies/changes to policy on 'live in' care, in light of Covid and recent case law changes?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download