Policies, Revenue, FOI Requests
Received: 12 January 2021
* I require copies of Barnet Council's policies and written details of training in connection with the steps and criteria staff must follow to allow or disallow appeals against penalty charge notices.
* What proportion of Barnet Council's revenue is derived from penalty charge notices issued to motorists for moving/parking contraventions. Kindly provide this data on an annual basis for the past 10 years.
* How many requests for information has Barnet Council received under the Freedom of Information Act within the past 10 years (on any subject), what proportion of those requests were answered within the statutory deadline and please provide details of any findings against Barnet Council by the Information Commissioner for failing to respond on time, or failing to properly respond, to requests for information under the Freedom of Information Act.
Outcome / Documents
- 2010_2011 Statement of Accounts - application/pdf - Download
- 2011_2012 Statement of Accounts (1) - application/pdf - Download
- 2012_2013 Statement of Accounts - application/pdf - Download
- 6956444 FOI Volume and performance stats 2010_11 to 2020_21 as at 12 Feb 2021 - application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet - Download
- Appendix F - Notice Processing Policy - application/pdf - Download
- Appendix G - Enforcement Policy - Parking Process v1.1 - application/pdf - Download
- CANCELLATIONS PROCEDURE v1.2 - Taranto 09.05.2019 - application/pdf - Download
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download
- STAFF ASSESSMENT FORMS - application/msword - Download