public toilets in your borough
Received: 1 February 2021
This is a request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. I would like to request the following information:
A list of all public toilets in your borough. I would like this information broken down by individual cubicle, not toilet blocks. I want to know exactly how many public toilets there are in your borough. I would also like this broken by:
- Disability access
- The gender of the toilets i.e. male, female or unisex
- Opening times if applicable
- If it's a cubicle or urinal
- Date that they were built/made available to the public
- If there's a key needed
- If it's part of a community toilet scheme or not.
I would also like to know the amount of money that was spent on public toilets from 2015-2020 every year.
I would like to receive the information in an electronic format via an excel spreadsheet.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download