Received: 22 February 2021
1. Public Charge Point Locations and the type of electric vehicle charger:
a. What is it's rated power delivery?;
b. Which of these are on-street chargepoints accessible 24/7, not in car parks nor service stations?
c. Which CPOs are operating these chargepoints?
d. What is the cost charged at each chargepoint per kWh?
2. Record of all public electric vehicle charging events in 2018-2019, 2019-2020, 2020-2021:
a. Including the recorded times the charging event begins and ends using the public charge points;
3. Charging Speeds for each public charging event;
4. The recorded Kwh used for each public charging event;
5. Do you have a dedicated EV strategy?
6. Have you published an EV tender in the last six months?
7. What type of funding streams have you used to deliver EV charging points?
8. How many chargepoints have you installed per year for 2018, 2019, 2020?
9. What is your predicted roll-out of chargepoints in 2021 and 2022?
Please, provide the information in the form of a .xls or .csv format where possible and include the coordinates (Lat, Long, Easting, Northing) of the charging points.
Outcome / Documents
- 7050492 - application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet - Download
- Barnet_bp_charging_events_2018 - text/csv - Download
- Barnet_bp_charging_events_2019 - text/csv - Download
- Barnet_bp_charging_events_2020 - text/csv - Download
- Barnet_bp_charging_events_2021_q1 - text/csv - Download
- chargetransaction 7050492 - application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet - Download
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download