National Offer Day for Secondary Schools 2021
Received: 1 March 2021
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, please supply the following:
1.A list of all secondary, middle and upper schools in Barnet and whether they were oversubscribed or not-oversubscribed on national offer day 2021 (1st March).
Please include each school's Unique Reference Number (URN), DFE code, and/or address/postcode to allow us to identify each relevant school without ambiguity.
We define a school to be oversubscribed if, and only if, at least one on-time applicant was refused a place and the applicant did not receive an offer from any higher preference school.
If there were no refusals to on-time applicants - even if the school was unable to accept one or more late applications or admitted over its published admission number - then we do not consider this school to be oversubscribed.
If you use a different definition of oversubscription, then please make this clear in the response.
2. The total number of places offered at each school on national offer day 2021.
Questions 3-5 apply to oversubscribed schools identified in question 1 only:
3. The number of on-time applicants refused a place, at each individual school, who were not offered a place at any higher preference school.
By this we mean the number of unsuccessful on-time applicants remaining on each school's waiting list on offer day.
4. The admission criterion under which the last successful applicant was admitted on offer day.
5. The home-to-school distance of the last successful applicant, assuming distance was used to allocate this place.
Please include measurement units and whether this is based upon a walking/driving route, straight line/as the crow flies distance or an alternative measurement system.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download