No known next of kin
Received: 5 March 2021
Please provide details of cases that have occurred or come to your attention since 1/1/21 to the day of your reply or as close as possible.
Please provide as much of the following information as you can:
1. full names of deceased persons,
2. dates of death,
3. marital status,
4. maiden surnames of married or widowed females,
5. dates of birth or ages at death,
6. last known addresses,
7. estimated value of estates,
8. date(s) when the information was passed (or information that
is about to be or likely to be passed) to the Government Legal Department (formerly Treasury Solicitor) or the Duchy of Lancaster or Cornwall or any other 3rd party, or, confirmation that this will not be happening and the reason why.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (information exempt) - application/pdf - Download