Outbuilding at 11 Colin Park Road, Colindale NW9 6HT
Received: 12 March 2021
I am contacting you under the Freedom of Information Act (2000).
1) When the outbuilding was constructed in approx.2010, was planning permission sought and granted.
2)what restrictions on its use were in place at that time ?
3) If there were any restrictions placed on this outbuilding have these restrictions changed at any point?
3) Can you confirm that there was an enforcement notice in the period of 2016-2017 on that outbuilding?
4)Can you state whether in the period of 2016- 2017 was there any pending enforcement investigations?
5) Has there been any contact with Barnet planning in the period of 2016-2017 from any party in respect to the purchase of the named address as to any restrictions on that outbuilding?
6)Would the parties who showed interest in purchasing 11 Colin Park Road and then purchased 11 Colin Park Road in 2017 have known of any restrictions in place on the property and it's outbuilding?
7) Has there been any planning request for the change of use for that outbuilding submitted in the period of 2016-to date?
8) Has any enforcement action or notice been placed on 11 Colin Park Road, NW9 6HT?
10) Has there ever been any restrictions of use for the outbuilding put on Land Registry?
I look forward to receiving this information as soon as possible under this Freedom of Information Act (2000).
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some exempt) - application/pdf - Download