Received: 15 March 2021
1. How much money in total was spent on transport from core funding[ii].
2. How much of the money spent from core funding was spent on active travel (cycling and walking) infrastructure schemes.[iii]
3. How much money was spent on active travel infrastructure schemes from monies secured from competitive bid or one-off grant funding[iv].
4. How much money was spent on active travel infrastructure from developer contributions[v].
i. For the financial year to 31 March 2021, please provide budget forecast or allocated amounts if final figures and accounts are not yet available.
ii. Core funding includes local transport funding settlements, monies allocated to transport budgets from year on year funding sources including revenue and council tax allocations, and all monies within any transport budgets save for grant or competitive bid funding (see footnote iv) or developer contributions (see footnote vi).
iii. Please include spending where the primary purpose was enabling active travel and the costs were incurred on active travel infrastructure, but not spending on wider initiatives such as urban realm improvements which may include some active travel benefits.
iv. Competitive bid and one-off grant funding includes any and all monies which the authority has applied or bid for, such as monies from the Emergency Active Travel Fund or the Transforming Cities Fund, which do not form part of core funding and are not accounted for within your response to this FoI request either as active travel spending from core funding (question 2), or active travel spending from developer contributions (question 4).
v. Developer contributions includes the Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) and Planning Obligations under Section 106 of the Planning Act.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download