Edgware Road Hendon
Received: 23 March 2021
Dear Sir or Madam,
Request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
I am writing to request information under the Freedom of Information Act relating to a road your authority is responsible for maintaining.
Specifically, my query relates to A5 Edgware Road, Hendon nearby Sainsbury's NW9 6JX. For ease I've attached a map highlighting the exact spot in red just in front of the traffic lights before you proceed straight towards the Royal Mail Delivery Office.
Please can you send me:
1) A copy of your current road maintenance policy relating to that road. Please send me the full policy, but this should include details of the intended frequency of road safety inspections, how these inspections should be conducted and the maximum time between identification of a defect and repairs being carried out.
2) A copy of the road repair history for that road over the past year. Again, please send me the full road repair history, but this should include:
- dates of all safety inspections between 20th December 2020 - 20th February 2021
- details of how safety inspections were undertaken (walked or driven, speed of inspection vehicle etc)
- details of all carriageway defects identified, with description, date and time
- details of how the authority handled these defects, what repairs were undertaken and the time between the identification of each defect and a repair being carried out.
3) Provide how many road defects and claims submitted were reported by the public relating to the road provided between 20th December 2020 - 20th February 2021.
- Include dates any reports were made
- Include any dates claims were made and whether they were successful
I would be grateful if you could reply to me at [email redacted] Please confirm in writing that you have received this request. I look forward to your response within 20 working days, as outlined by the statute.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download