Received: 25 May 2021
I am a researcher working within the captive animal management sector. I am heading up a research project looking at the effects of COVID on animals in captivity in UK based zoos and aquariums.
It would be very much appreciated if you could supply to me any records you have for any of the zoos and aquariums in your jurisdiction that hold a valid zoo licence (either full or dispensated) purporting to 2020 including:
* Any livestock data/records for any animal collection you have a zoo licence for (full or dispensation licence types) for 2020.
* Any zoo licence inspection records, including pre-inspection audits for 2020.
* Any information regarding compliance to the zoo licence legislation for 2020.
Outcome / Documents
- Golders Hill Park Zoo Direction to comply with Zoo Licence conditions 29Jan2020 (002) - Ref 7346623 - application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document - Download
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download
- Zoo Inspection report - Ref 7346623 - application/pdf - Download