Support in regards to referrals for therapy due to depression
Received: 21 June 2021
Please answer the following.
1. When a parent approaches social services for support in regards to referrals for therapy due to depression. What are the duties of SS around this?
2. What are the steps that need to be taken to support a parent to keep their child before the LA take action for an ICO or adoption request etc.?
3. What support other then therapy do SS have a duty to offer parents who approach them for help?
4. What is the complaints procedure?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download