Received: 24 June 2021
To Whom It May Concern:
I am writing to make an open government request for all the information to which I am entitled under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Please send me:
1. How many children's playgrounds were managed by the council in each year from 2001-2021?
2. How many children's playgrounds have been closed in each year since 2001-2021?
3. How many children's playgrounds have been opened each year since 2001-2021?
4. How many children's playgrounds are proposed for closure within the next year (ie 2021-22)?
5. How many children's playgrounds have been sold off to private buyers since 2001-21, who were the buyers and how much were they sold for?
I would like the above information to be provided to me as electronic copies
If this request is too wide or unclear, I would be grateful if you could contact me as I understand that under the Act, you are required to advise and assist requesters. If any of this information is already in the public domain, please can you direct me to it, with page references and URLs if necessary.
If the release of any of this information is prohibited on the grounds of breach of confidence, I ask that you supply me with copies of the confidentiality agreement and remind you that information should not be treated as confidential if such an agreement has not been signed.
I understand that you are required to respond to my request within the 20 working days after you receive this letter. I would be grateful if you could confirm in writing that you have received this request.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some not held) - application/pdf - Download