Active Travel information
Received: 24 October 2021
For a study purpose, I would like to ask the information in your borough under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Can you please provide the details for the years from 2017 to 2021? Please also say whether it is in residential roads, main roads, town centres or Strategic route networks.
1. How many new cycle lanes were installed?
2. How many cycle lanes were widened?
3. How many pop-up cycle lanes were installed?
4. How many miles/kilometres of cycle lanes were improved?
5. How many bike hangers/bike stands/cycle hubs were installed?
6. How many pedestrian crossings were installed/improved?
7. How many footpaths/footbridges were widened/improved?
8. How many new footpaths were constructed?
9. How many school streets were introduced?
10. How many Low Traffic Neighbourhood schemes were introduced?
11. What is the total carriageway length and footway length in your borough?
Thank you for your assistance.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download