Received: 17 November 2021
1. A full list of investments made by the London Borough of Barnet Pension Fund in:
a. Unit trusts or Oeics or any open-ended investment vehicle which is pooled.
b. Private Equity Investments
c. Private Credit investments
d. Venture capital investments
e. Property Investments
f. Hedge fund investments or fund of hedge fund investments.
g. Infrastructure investments
2. Please clearly specify the total value of all investments that the Pension Fund holds in sterling.
3. The full details of the current performance of the allocation to equities, bonds, hedge funds, private equity, venture capital, private credit, private real estate and infrastructure.
4. For fund investments in these asset classes - private equity, venture capital, private credit, real estate and infrastructure - a breakdown of how much has been paid in fees in 2020 and 2021 year-to-date.
Wherever appropriate this information should include identifying codes, such as SEDOL codes.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (information exempt) - application/pdf - Download