Planning Applications/enforcement Notices
Received: 19 May 2022
I am making a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 concerning planning enforcement notices.
In the delegated report for planning application Reference 21/2195/HSE | Single storey rear extension | 80 Galsworthy Road London NW2 2SH, Barnet Council refer to application F/02116/14 | Part single part two storey side/rear extension following demolition of existing rear extension. | 2 Horton Avenue, London, NW2 2SA.
The delegated report for 21/2195/HSE states the following.
'2 Horton Avenue was also brought to the attention of the case officer by the applicant as a possible precedent for similar developments being acceptable. However, planning permission was only granted in 2014 to a rear extension with a depth of 3 metres (ref F/02116/14) similar to what is currently at 80 Galsworthy Road. The additional single storey section beyond this is unauthorised and is currently under investigation by the planning enforcement team. Therefore it cannot form part of the character of the area if it were to be considered within the wider locality'.
Can you tell me the following information regarding the 'unauthorised' development and 'investigation by the planning enforcement team' concerning application Ref F/02116/14:
1. What has been the outcome of the investigation by the planning enforcement team?
2. Is the additional single storey section unauthorised?
0. If not, why not?
1. If the investigation has found that the development is unauthorised, has an enforcement notice been served to the property owner?
0. If not, why not?
1. If a enforcement notice has been served, why is the enforcement notice not available on Barnet Planning Website?
3. If no investigation has been carried out by the enforcement team, why has it not been done as Barnet Councill clearly state the development is 'currently under investigation by the planning enforcement team'?
4. If there has been no investigation, are there plans to do one? When?
I also have information requests for the following enforcement notice: ENF/0718/21 | Without planning permission, the erection of a part single, part two storey rear extension including a ground floor wooden and plastic canopy extension. | 50 Galsworthy Road London NW2 2SH
5. Can you give me further information / documents you have concerning this enforcement letter.
6. Can you give further information and/or copy of the appeal Reference 22/00045/ENF | Appeal against "Without planning permission, the erection of a part single, part two storey rear extension including a ground floor wooden and plastic canopy extension." | 50 Galsworthy Road London NW2 2SH
7. Can I have any information Barnet council is providing against the appeal of this enforcement notice.
Outcome / Documents
- 01 APPEAL FORM - 745192 - Ref 8295532 - application/pdf - Download
- 50 Galsworthy Appeal Statement - application/pdf - Download
- 50 Galsworthy DPR FV_Redacted - application/pdf - Download
- Appendix A - Application 18-2006-PNH - Ref 8295532 - application/pdf - Download
- Appendix B - Application 18-2947-192 - Ref 8295532 - application/pdf - Download
- Appendix C - Application 18-3899-HSE - Ref 8295532 - application/pdf - Download
- enf notice - application/pdf - Download
- Enforcement Appeal Statement - 50 Galsworthy Road - Ref 8295532 - application/pdf - Download
- Response (some exempt) - application/pdf - Download
- Start Letter - 02 Feb 2022_Redacted - application/pdf - Download