Locally Listed Buildings approved by the council on 6th Jan 2020
Received: 30 July 2022
Re: 35-37 Station Road EN5 1PR (The Property)
By way of an FOI Request will you please be good enough to reply to the following in relation to the Property:-
1) Who submitted the above property for consideration that it form part of the list of locally listed buildings? When?
2) Can you please supply a copy of the reasons stated to support such submission that the property form part of the list of locally listed buildings and any photographs or other data submitted in support thereof.
3) Which council body or person approved that the property be initially placed on the list of Locally Listed Buildings? On what evidence was the decision so made? What were the reasons stated to substantiate such inclusion. Please provide a copy of the evidence in question.
4) What reports were generated by the council, or others, to support the property being made part of the list. Please supply a copy of the same.
5) Please provide full details of the screening process from initial submission that the property be placed on the list of locally listed buildings up to the time that the council approved the said list in January 2020
6) How many other properties were put forward for inclusion in the list of Locally Listed Buildings approved by the council on 6th January 2020
7) How many other properties initially put forward to be locally listed did not actually make it onto the list of properties approved by the council on 6th January 2020. Please provide the addresses for all such properties which did NOT make it onto the said list.
I look forward to hearing from you in early course
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download