Received: 21 July 2022
Your local authority responded to a FOIR I sent in September 2021 stating that children's safeguarding tag cases where honour-based abuse (HBA) has been identified.
To further our understanding of how local authorities meet the needs of victims of HBA I would be grateful if you could answer the following questions.
1. Do you use the case tag to collate information about the prevalence of HBA in your local authority?
2. Do you use the case tag and subsequent data collection to inform/support funding of local specialist services?
3. Do you use the case tag for case management purposes?
4. Is there any other purpose to tag case files? - If YES, please can you provide the reasons why.
I would like the above information to be provided to me via email please.
If this request is too wide or unclear, I would be grateful if you could contact me as I understand that under the Act, you are required to advise and assist requesters. If any of this information is already in the public domain, please can you direct me to it, with page references and URLs if necessary.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download