Damage to footway
Received: 1 August 2022
Could you please provide a copy of minutes,notes,correspondence and any other recorded information relating to Highways reference number : 11003005 / 11006595
This request does not require the divulging of information subject to Regulation 13 (such as email addresses, names and full address) - these can be redacted.
If you apply S12 of the Act to this request, please provide:
1. a list of relevant documents you hold 2. a calculation as to how the cost limits were breached 3. advice on how to narrow the request down so as not to breach these limits on a subsequent request
Questions made under the EIR Act 2004 should be answered without the need for additional identity checks of the person asking the question
If you choose to withhold under any other section, in whole or in part, I ask that you justify all deletions by reference to specific exemptions of the Act. I will also expect you to release all non-exempt material. I reserve the right to appeal your decision to withhold any information or to charge excessive fees.
I would prefer to receive the information electronically in the form of a .pdf, where possible.
Outcome / Documents
- 8351949 - application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet - Download
- Customer service Enquiry - 11003005- Significant damage to pathway - Ref 8351949_Redactedd - application/pdf - Download
- Development Work - Ref 8351949 _Redactedd - application/pdf - Download
- Photo 1_Redacted - Ref 8351949 - application/pdf - Download
- Photo 2_Redacted - Ref 8351949 - application/pdf - Download
- Photo 3_Redacted - Ref 8351949_Redacted.. - application/pdf - Download
- Photo 4_Redacted - Ref 8351949 - application/pdf - Download
- Response (some exempt) - application/pdf - Download