Received: 2 November 2022
-The number of noise complaints received that could be classified as a 'statutory nuisance' under the Environmental Protection Act 1990, made during the years 2019,2020,2021 and 2022 calendar year.
-The type of complaint received, for example, noise from intruder alarms, noise from construction work etc.
-How many complaints were further investigated and resulted in police action?
-How many construction projects were recorded during the years 2019,2020 and 2021?
-How many active construction projects are currently underway this year?
Please provide the information in a Microsoft Excel and Word File.
I look forward to receiving your response within 20 working days. If it is not possible to provide the information requested due to the information exceeding the cost of compliance limits, please provide advice and assistance, under your Section 16/Section 15 obligations, as to how I can refine my request to be included in the scope of the Act. If you can identify other ways in which my request could be refined please provide further advice and assistance to indicate this.
If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to clarify what I am asking for.
Outcome / Documents
- 2019 Noise complaint statistics - text/csv - Download
- 2020 - text/csv - Download
- 2020 Noise Complaint statistics - text/csv - Download
- 2021 Noise Complaint statistics - text/csv - Download
- 2022 Noise complaint statistics (up to November) - text/csv - Download
- Notification of commencement of building works - application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet - Download
- Response (some exempt) - application/pdf - Download