PCNs issued via ANPR, School Streets and Experimental Traffic Orders in place School Streets.
Received: 7 December 2022
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Please could you provide the following information in an Excel spreadsheet:
* The total number of Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs) issued by local authorities via ANPR cameras, when any driver has entered a School Street zone at the restricted time, without an exception, in 2022 to date and 2021, broken down by months
* The average cost of Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs) issued by local authorities via ANPR cameras, when any driver has entered a School Street zone at the restricted time, without an exception, in 2022 to date and 2021
* How many School Streets schemes, are either in a consultation period, undergoing a live trail, or made permanent at present
* How many local authorities have Experimental Traffic Orders in place as part of a School Street zone initiative
If it is not possible to provide the information requested, please provide advice and assistance as to how I can refine my request. If you can identify any ways that my request could be refined, I would be grateful for any further advice and assistance. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me via email and I will be very happy to clarify what I am asking for and discuss the request further, my details are outlined below.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download