CPNs and PSPOs
Received: 23 January 2023
1. Please state the number of Community Protection Notices (CPNs) issued by your authority in the period November 2020-October 2021; and also the period November 2021-October 2022. Please also state the number of Community Protection Warnings (CPWs) issued within these periods.
2. If possible, please state the subject of these CPNs - for example, by providing the texts, or stating the subject matter of the orders (e.g. Litter, waste, ASB).
3. Please state whether you have a procedure for considering written representations requesting the varying or discharging of CPNs (outside of Magistrate Court appeal).
4. Please state the total number of Public Spaces Protection Orders (PSPOs) issued by your authority. Where possible, please provide a web link for the texts of these PSPOs.
5. Please state the number of fixed penalty notices (FPNs) issued for the offence of violating a PSPO in the calendar years 2021 and 2022. Where possible, please state the offences for which these FPNs were issued (eg begging, alcohol, dog control, dispersal).
6. Please state if you contract a private enforcement company for issuing penalties for environmental or anti-social behaviour offences (e.g. Littering or PSPOs).
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download