Street lights switched off at night
Received: 23 January 2023
In accordance with the Freedom of Information Act, I would be grateful if you could provide me with the following information:
* How many streetlights are turned off each night?
* Which roads are impacted by streetlights being turned off?
* What time are streetlights turned off at night, and back on again in the morning?
* With the information divided by road or council ward (whichever is easiest), what reasons are cited for turning streetlights off at night?
* Are street lights turned off to save costs on electricity? - if yes, how many streetlights are turned off for this reason?
I would like this information for each of the last three calendar years as follows: 2020/2021/2022
If it is not possible to provide the information requested due to the information exceeding the cost of compliance limits identified in Section 12, please provide advice and assistance, under the Section 16 obligations of the Act, as to how I can refine my request.
If you can identify any ways that my request could be refined I would be grateful for any further advice and assistance.
Please confirm receipt of this request and if you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact me via email and I will be very happy to clarify what I am asking for and discuss the request.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download