Provisional Local Government Finance Settlement 2023/24
Received: 22 February 2023
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 REQUEST
I am writing to make an open government request for all the information to which I am entitled under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
On 19th December 2022 the Secretary of State for Levelling up, Housing and Communities released details of the provisional local government finance settlement for 2023/24.
I would therefore like to request
* The change to your Core Spending Power (CSP) for 2023/4 over 2022/3 as a result of the local government finance settlement.
* The impact of inflation on the council's 2022/3 budget, as measured against the original 2022/3 budget.
* The estimated impact of inflation on the council's budget for 2023/24
* How much you had originally forecast the inflationary increase in costs to be for a) 2022-3 and b) 2023-4 in percentage and actual terms.
* Details of any loans (PWLB or money market) taken out by the council after 30/9/22 and the loan provider, terms and time period for these loans.
I understand that you are required to respond to my request within the 20 working days after you receive this letter. I would be grateful if you could confirm in writing that you have received this request.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some not held) - application/pdf - Download