Received: 28 February 2023
1. How many formal complaints have you received from citizens from 1st January 2022 to 31st December 2022 (inclusive)?
Here complaints are defined as any expression of dissatisfaction with the council's services whether justified or not.
2. How many of the above formal complaints have been escalated to another stage?
3. If possible, how many formal complaints have you received from citizens from 1st January 2021 to 31st December 2021 (inclusive)?
4. How many of the above formal complaints have been escalated to another stage?
If answering the above questions is not possible, could you please advise as to what relevant information would be attainable, or where the information might already exist in the public domain.
If this request is too wide or unclear, I would be grateful if you could contact me with advice as to what relevant information is attainable and what steps I need to take to receive it.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download