Received: 3 March 2023
1. Do you have a menopause friends' group?
2. Do you have a menopause champion?
3. Do you have a menopause policy?
4. Do you record peri/menopausal sickness absences?
5. If the answer to 4 is yes, how many people have taken sick leave in the last 2 years, because of peri-menopause related symptoms?
6. What is the average length of the sickness absence referred to at 5 above?
7. Is this absence recorded as sickness absence or is it treated as a disability related absence and/or a reasonable adjustment?
8. What, if any, support is given on the employee's return to work?
9. If you do not record peri/menopausal sickness absence, please explain why?
10. Are managers required to attend menopause training? If so, is it mandatory?
11. Do leavers have an exit interview? If so, how many employees have left because of peri/menopausal symptoms?
12. How many people do you employ?
13. How many women do you employ?
14. How many women do you employ over the age of 40?
15. How many women do you employ over the age of 50?
16. How many women do you employ over the age of 60?
17. Are reasonable adjustments offered to employees experiencing peri/menopausal symptoms? If so, what adjustments?
18. Finally, If NCC have put support in place for people experiencing symptoms, has this reduced sickness absence? If yes, by how much?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download