Received: 14 March 2023
Given the increasing divergence from planning guidelines in recent years that is leading to a changing streetscape and increased on-road parking, I would like to request the following information regarding received, approved and rejected planning applications:
1) How many properties on King Edward Road and Kingsmead have submitted applications for extensions that are not 'subordinate' in size to the existing dwelling and what percentage have been approved?
2) How many site investigations of completed property extensions have been carried out by Barnet Planning Enforcement and/or Building Control on King Edward Road/Kingsmead since 2018?
3) How many planning enforcement notices have been issued and conformed with since 2018 in the King Edward Road/Kingsmead area?
4) Given that the he Residential Design Guidance stipulates that a depth of 4.00 metres is considered acceptable for a single storey rear extension on a detached dwellinghouse, how many applications (number and %) have been approved despite this guidance since 2018 in the King Edward Road/Kingsmead area?
5) How many fines have been issued in the King Edward Road/Kingsmead area for damage to pavements/roads as a result of construction works?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some exempt) - application/pdf - Download