BC/002250-37 Chalgrove school proposal
Received: 5 April 2023
: BC/002250-37 Chalgrove school proposal
Regarding the above proposed scheme, I strongly object based on the lack of information that you have provided about whether the scheme will be beneficial or not.
Please could you provide me with the following information about the proposal:
* The expected cost of the scheme to Barnet tax payers
* The expected benefits in the form of:
o Expected lives saved * value of life + expected injuries avoided * value of injury
* The expected costs of the scheme to users of the affected roads in the form of:
o Expected additional journey time for all road users * value of time
* The expected environmental costs of the scheme
o expected additional CO2equivalent emissions * environmental costs of emissions.
Please also provide your appraisal of why the existing school street restrictions at Chalgrove Garden and Chessington Avenue have not been successful and are being replaced.
Please could you reply with the above information at least a week before the deadline for comments on the scheme on 16 March
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download