Temporary Labour Usage in your London Borough
Received: 18 April 2023
To whom it may concern,
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request information regarding temporary labour usage in your organisation, including contractors, temporary workers, and freelancers.
Please can you provide me with the following information for the most recent complete fiscal year:
* Total number of temporary workers engaged by your organisation, broken down by department or function, if possible.
* Total annual expenditure on temporary workers, including a breakdown of costs by department or function, if possible.
* Total number of agency suppliers (Preferred Suppliers/non-Preferred Suppliers) in your organisation's labour supply chain
Details of any existing Managed Service Programme or Provider (MSP) and/or Vendor Management System (VMS) used to manage temporary workers:
* Name of the MSP and VMS.
* Date the contract was awarded.
* Date of contract expiration.
* Name of the government procurement framework through which the MSP and VMS were procured.
Details of any upcoming retendering or renewal processes related to your MSP and VMS contracts:
* Anticipated date for the retendering or renewal process to commence.
* Name and contact information of the person responsible for overseeing the retendering or renewal process.
Please can you provide the information in the form of an Excel spreadsheet.
If it is not possible to provide the information requested due to the information exceeding the cost of compliance limits identified in Section 12, please provide advice and assistance, under the Section 16 obligations of the Act, as to how I can refine my request. If you can identify any ways that my request could be refined, I would be grateful for any further advice and assistance.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download