27 Colin Park Road Colindale London NW9 6HT
Received: 3 May 2023
Re: 27 Colin Park Road Colindale London NW9 6HT
At the rear of the above property there is a housing development owned by the Council known as Tourmaline Way.
The boundary line of the council's development where it adjoins the rear of the back garden to the properties facing Colin Park Road, in particular nos 25-31, protrudes outwards from the remainder of the boundary to the council's development.
Will you please look through your records and advise upon
1) When the council's development at Tourmaline Way was planned
2) When building works relating to the development started
3) When building works for the development were substantially completed
4) When did the council fence its development along the boundaries of the properties on Colin Park Road?
5) Why did the council accept the irregular boundary line at 25-31 Colin Park Road when compared to the remainder of the site boundary?
6) On what whose advice did the council accept the irregular boundary line? Was it in reliance to deeds plans? If so which? Was it in reliance to evidence of adverse possession? If so what evidence?
7) Will you please provide a copy of the council's freehold and or leasehold title to its development at Tourmaline Way.