COVID-19 tests will be available from various locations in the Barnet borough during the coming week (beginning Monday 16 November).
You’ll be able to find mobile testing units from 10.30am to 3.30pm at:
- Tuesday 17 November: Barnet House
- Thursday 19 November: Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- Sunday 22 November: Edgware Community Hospital.
Tests are also available from our permanent testing sites from 8am-8pm, every day, at:
- Watling Community Centre, 145 Orange Hill Road, Edgware HA8 0TR
- Fenella Building car park of Middlesex University NW4 4BS.
ONLY BOOK AN APPOINTMENT THERE IF YOU HAVE ONE OR MORE OF THESE SYMPTOMS:
- New, continuous cough;
- High temperature;
- Loss of or change to sense of taste or smell.
You MUST book your appointment in advance at: https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test.
If you think you need a test, please:
- DON’T travel by taxi or public transport.
- Socially distance from everyone else.
- Wear a face covering while travelling to and from, and during, your appointment.