Support from Adult Social Care

A variety of support is available through Adult Social Care, some of which you may need to qualify for.

Carer's assessment

We can review your needs as a carer and help you find out what additional support you are entitled to.

A break from caring

Find out about the different types of support available to help you or the person you care for have a break.

Support for carers in an emergency

Apply for a Barnet Emergency Card to keep the people you are caring for safe in the event something happens to you.

Alarms, monitors and sensors

Find out how to get an alarm system in your home.

Rate this page?