Request a replacement garden waste sticker or update your contact details
Use these forms if you have already signed up to garden waste collection service.
You can request a replacement sticker if your sticker is
- lost or
- you have not received it within 10 working days of signing up
To replace a damaged sticker, you will need a photo of the damaged sticker to upload to show proof of the damage
If you have not received your sticker, you will need to upload proof of payment.
Update your contact details
Let us know if you:
- moved home within Barnet. A sticker will then be posted to your new address within 10 working days, subject to approval.
- changed your email address
- changed your telephone number
- want to subscribe to or no longer receive regular service reminder emails
To change these details, you will need to know the details you used when you signed up to the garden waste service.
Report a missed garden waste collection
Sign up to the garden waste service
Please call 020 8359 4600 about an order you have made for a new or replacement bin. (You must have a green bin before you sign up to the garden waste collection service)